Should i accept or is this just straight crazy? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, October 27, 2019

Should i accept or is this just straight crazy?

So on new year's, I slept with my ex's best friend. In like March I wanted to get back together with her, she didn't really forgive me till around August for what I did. But she was loyal to me since March even tho we weren't really dating and so was I (but she doesn't trust me). We hangout almost everyday and behave like bf gf but we aren't dating. Anyways she slipped up and got really drunk and fucked someone, and apologized but she doesn't think that adds up to the pain i caused her sleeping with her best friend and ruining things with her only girlfriend. She was like I got so drunk that I was like fuck you for all the shit you did to me. So now she's like I'll call it even after I sleep with this guy..... Idk whether i should just leave her or just let her so we can officially be bf and gf.

We had a super toxic relationship before New year's, we both cheated hella, but she doesn't think her mistakes equal mine and she was wayyy more loyal than I was. Hence why she wants to do this.

In all honesty, i don't think this would even help, because her doing that doesn't fix our trust issue, it just fixes her ego satisfaction. She's like I'll be loyal afterwards, as long as you don't give me a reason. But like imagine I'm just out and didn't respond, wouldn't she just assume I'm cheating and hook up with someone. Like all that toxic shit will just repeat again.

submitted by /u/noneofusknw
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2BOWbHe
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages