how the hell do you date (or even make friends) after college? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, October 27, 2019

how the hell do you date (or even make friends) after college?

So I go to stem which is like 25% girls, so dating is pretty hard. I've never had a gf.

My concern is, how do people even date after college? They say that most people meet their life long partner in their late-20s on average? Is dating apps everything nowadays? And they hardly work for me, I usually get ghosted or flaked on.

I feel that if I don't find a gf in college it'll be even worse afterwards. Can anybody shed some light?

submitted by /u/pizzaguy573871
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2JsGkCv
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages