In your opinion, what's the best meal to cook for someone on a date? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, October 28, 2019

In your opinion, what's the best meal to cook for someone on a date?

So I cook for myself a lot, but because it's just for me I don't care as much how it turns out, mainly that it's edible. I also like a lot of plain food (anything with a lot of sauce, seasoning etc just sets of reflux in me) and I understand a lot of people aren't like this and would prefer food to be a bit more elaborate. My main passion is cooking and making desserts, and that is certainly an area I don't have any problems with.

In your opinion, what is a good meal to make for a date, that is impressive but not too elaborate or too basic?

submitted by /u/MrColfax
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/31XibdE
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages