Have a crush on girl at work - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, October 20, 2019

Have a crush on girl at work

So pretty much there’s this girl that works at the same place I do. I’m 18 and so is she. I’m just having trouble if she is actually interested in me or is she just being nice.

I’m a shy quiet person for the most part. But with her I actually am able to talk and I don’t feel awkward with her. She’s told me that she also struggles with social anxiety. So I think thats why we get along...

Also she always says high to me. Like me and two other people were walking and she yells out my name and says hi. Not to the other guys only me everyday we work on the same day.

She also always laughs at my lame jokes too. We haven’t talked a lot cause I was moved to a different area at work. And we haven’t hanged out after work much.

I wanna ask her out but I’m worried that I might put her in a awkward position which I don’t want. She’s really nice to me and I like her. Not sure what to do any advice thanks

submitted by /u/SaiyanBolt33
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/35T8C2s
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages