Help I’ve only been with girls and I’m really into a guy - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, October 26, 2019

Help I’ve only been with girls and I’m really into a guy

So the title says it all pretty much. I’m a bisexual girl and I’ve dated pretty much exclusively girls because of going to an all girls’ high school. When college started 3 years ago I just stopped dating altogether to focus on work and studying but I started talking to one of my classmates and he’s really cool but like, dating guys feels like a lot different from trying to ask girls out or dating girls. Am I over thinking this???

submitted by /u/nonnie0324
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2pg9vlm
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages