How should I proceed with this girl working at a drive thru? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, October 8, 2019

How should I proceed with this girl working at a drive thru?

I've been going to this McDonald's next to my house almost every morning before work at 5 am for coffee for like 3 months now. There's this really cute girl that works there and I've seen her probably like 15 times before and we never really talked. She's always polite but she never really seemed interested in small talk to me so I never tried.

Anyways, this morning while she was swiping my card she left the window open and asked how I was doing with a smirk on her face. It took me a second to respond because I wasn't looking at her when she asked and I thought she was talking to someone else but we started talking and she seemed like she was in a good mood. It just threw me off because I've never seen this chick smile before and she's never said anything to me other than the standard "have a good one"... I don't think transcribing the whole conversation is necessary but she seemed like she was happy.

Anyway, I like this girl a lot and the only reason why I'm so weird about it is because I go there every morning. I don't wanna make things weird at all. You guys think she's just being nice or should I say fuck it and go for it?

submitted by /u/-throwaway_--
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/35kX7R4
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages