I can't get over my ex girlfriend - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, October 5, 2019

I can't get over my ex girlfriend

Yo. First of, sorry for my english, It's not my first language. So anyway, I've been with my ex for just 3 months. She was my first love ever. We broke up two and a half years ago, because I had a lot of work at home, we argued a lot with my family, problems with my school and things like that. So I was pretty depressed all the time. One day, she couldn't handle it and broke up with me. I understood that, because I'm really insecure person. So, after all that time, I've never gotten over her. I still have those feelings. Every time I meet someone else, I'm unconsciously looking for "Her" in that certain someone. Honestly, I've never seen anybody more gorgeous than her. I wish her only the best, but I'm anxious to know that she's happy with someone else for two years. I miss her. For two and a half years.. I can't move on, oh trust me that I tried many times. We both did some mistakes, and she forgave me.. I don't know what to do or what to think. I guess I'll be that "cat lady" in men version.

submitted by /u/Rudlof_2311
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/30IYiGI
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages