If they are taking longer to reply to your texts compared to before, is that a sure sign of disinterest? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, October 4, 2019

If they are taking longer to reply to your texts compared to before, is that a sure sign of disinterest?

Met this girl last week. We study together and have been texting a bit back and forth. I have been the one initiating and although it's not 100% she has shown some signs of interest and I've been wanting to not rush this (as I have in the past for it to end in flames). It seems however that she is taking a bit longer to respond to my texts now which makes me slightly concerned that she is losing interest... I asked her if she wanted to hang out tomorrow and it's been a few hours since I sent it. Usually I wouldn't have to wait that long for a response. Am I just overthinking or should I expect to politely be let down?

Tl:dr; met girl last week and her response rate is longer now. Should I be worried?

submitted by /u/cutetips
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2nnT0ms
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages