I’m getting stressed from dating this guy - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, October 17, 2019

I’m getting stressed from dating this guy

It’s going in a direction and we are moving forward slowly. I had a terrible relationship previously that I think has heightened my anxiety. It was very abusive and manipulative, I think this brings up memories. I like living my life without stress, so this is making it hard. I stress does he like me, will he respond, is he seeing other people. This guy seems nice and chill, but it’s a rough go on my side from my anxiety.

submitted by /u/kittenlikeunicorn
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2VWBAdl
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages