“Interested in remaining in touch but not in going out”? What in the h does this mean??? Help! - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, October 4, 2019

“Interested in remaining in touch but not in going out”? What in the h does this mean??? Help!

Her: Hey R,

Sorry haven't been able to call back. (I called and left her a message on three consecutive weeknights as we had agreed upon) I am getting ready to fly out again. This time I will be in the US, so I will try to call when I get a chance. (She has never called me)

Me: Hey L, Have a great trip! I do have a question for you though. Are you truly interested in getting together again? (We went out once, a great date to the beach) If not, I totally understand. I do not want to bug you and I don't want to waste my time or yours. Let me know thanks, R

Her: Hey R. I have been trekking through the Utah parks. Sorry for not being very responsive last couple weeks - a bit overcommitted. I would be interested in remaining in touch but not in going out. If that's not what you have in mind, that's no problem. Stay well. Best, L.

Me: L, I guess...Are you just not into dating right now?

Her: That's right

Me: I'm totally cool with that (not) enjoy Utah

submitted by /u/getsmart8686
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/35hMpeq
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages