Is it true u only love once and the rest is trying to forget? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Is it true u only love once and the rest is trying to forget?

I need some encouragement. And this quote haunts me. Is this true? Will I live like this for the rest of my life? This is what goes through my mind because recently my first girlfriend I fell in love with broke up with me. Can someone from experience, please tell me there is more. I need hope I’ll find a person like that again. I’m kinda young too and I don’t want that to be it. Will I ever truly fall in love again? I’m 17 and that haunts me I may not love someone like that again.

submitted by /u/ReverseZebra02
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2MsFTbQ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages