Is it weird if I’ve never had a girlfriend? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, October 21, 2019

Is it weird if I’ve never had a girlfriend?

I’m 16 and currently a junior in high school. I’ve never had a girlfriend or done anything romancy (if that’s even a word) really and I feel weird about it. I always see these people all over each other in the hallways and I noticed a lot of people my age date. I honestly feel like the odd one out and I feel weird about it. It’s not that I’m not attractive (I get that I am a lot) or that I’m awkward or anything, I just can’t seem to get a girlfriend. I think part of it is that I’m not interesting but also that I’m tall and slender. My dating life up to this point is just complicated. It just gets annoying when you get asked if you have a girlfriend only for you to say no every time.

submitted by /u/AleTheGoat1
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2pIM3NG
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages