Is this a good thing? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, October 10, 2019

Is this a good thing?

This girl I like made a list of all the guys she would "marry" if she could marry multiple people. Next to each person, there was also the reason they were on there. Obviously it's a bit weird and more so that I know it, but I was on it. Everyone else on the list is in a relationship besides me and one other guy. My word was sweet and his was funny. So really a stupod question, but which of these is better? Sorry for the stupod question, but I was curious.😅

submitted by /u/throwaway7392018
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/33imb9J
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages