My crush is in love with me and/or my best friend, what to do? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, October 21, 2019

My crush is in love with me and/or my best friend, what to do?

I’ve had a crush on this girl (16F) for about 3 or 4 weeks and its been going really well. I (17M) am an absolute rookie and really inexperienced in relationships. She’s very sweet, and had the feeling she may like me too. The last weeks we spent a lot of time together and were really close with eachother, and I tried to give her hints that I was a bit in love with her. But one of my best friends (17M) also had a crush on her and she’s been texting him ect. And the last few days she’s (sort of) switched to him instead of me. She’s been texting him a lot, something we didn’t do that much. I’m in school atm, and have a week off (kind of a autumn break) and we don’t see eachother everyday, or have contact with eachother, while my friend is still texting her a lot and getting closer to her. I don’t really know what to do atm. I think I still have a chance with her but my odds are decreasing over time. Do you have any advice to “win her back”?

submitted by /u/quamans
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/35MHYZ8
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages