What the hell does she want? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, October 17, 2019

What the hell does she want?

I’ve been texting this person (28f) for about 5 months now. She’ll flirt heavily with me for a bit then nearly disappear. When I say she flirts heavily, I mean constantly straightforward flirting, shell even flirt with me on Facebook.

She rarely expresses her feelings, but she often says that she has to act tough to protect herself, although she has opened up a little about her past relationship, and that she worries. Occasionally she’ll say that she needs/wants my attention, but recently she said she always wants my attention. Recently, what started as a joke became her saying that she wants to go on a date with me.

However, when I try to meet up with her it never happens. She’s either working, 60+ hours. Understandable entirely. Sometimes I’ll mention getting together she won’t respond. She’ll also go intermediate periods where she responds to me as just someone, no flirting and very minimal contact.

Whenever I start to think she’s leading me on she always does something to get my attention back. She’s always says that she wants my animal, that she’ll steal him, and referrs to herself as mom.

I stumbled across her dating profile, with her bio saying that she’s bored.

Next I know, she’s inviting me to a small party she’s throwing for her friends and some family. Why would she allow me to meet everyone if she’s just leading me on?

I’m tired of these games, but don’t want to pass on the opportunity before calling it quits. She doesn’t open up because she’s protecting herself, and I don’t want to push it. I don’t know what she wants, what am I to her?! Help It’s driving me nuts!

submitted by /u/wickedtacos
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/35KGMp6
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages