What is something a guy or girl you liked said/done to you that made you lose interest right away? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, October 19, 2019

What is something a guy or girl you liked said/done to you that made you lose interest right away?

20M here. 3 years ago, I did so much for my crush at the time for her birthday. When it came around to mine, she didn’t even bother to say “happy birthday”. Even though I reminded her so many times prior. I know it sounds selfish, but after doing so much. All I would’ve wanted was a “happy birthday”

submitted by /u/Toronto-9392
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/33M0XBq
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages