Getting Reallll Shy When Someone Likes Me - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Getting Reallll Shy When Someone Likes Me

Is it just me?? I have this tendency when a friend would tell me a certain guy likes me. I get nervous and shy, and act all prim and proper when the person is around, like I'm totally not being myself! Worse, if the guy comes up on me to talk, I get all tensed up and I get dominating sometimes that I tend to shoo them away hahaha! I know I shouldn't be laughing lol.. but seriously, is there something wrong with me? I'm thinking it's because I'm not used to the dating scene.. I only had "MUs" (mutual understandings), and it's usually on chats/texts only, and it stopped when one of us doesn't like it anymore..

submitted by /u/scarfchronicles
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2ulJJKX
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages