I’m a firm believer in the saying “if you treat her how you did when you first met her you’d never lose her” - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

I’m a firm believer in the saying “if you treat her how you did when you first met her you’d never lose her”

Something like that. After 5+ years he doesn’t understand that I still want to be cuddled and my hair played with and flowers and letters and random kisses or anything “cute” like that. The excuse is he’s just not romantic. I’m not asking for date nights planned out by him or for him to spend money or go all out. Just the little things I miss. I feel he’s not into me anymore. I absolutely adore him. I have his picture everywhere he makes me so happy. I’m not crazy, I give him his space. Idk maybe I am crazy

submitted by /u/katiexo_
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2uhkZ6F
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages