“In ur messages it sounds like smooth talk. You sound like a guy holding a glass of wine trying to talk to her 😂😂” - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

“In ur messages it sounds like smooth talk. You sound like a guy holding a glass of wine trying to talk to her 😂😂”

I have a problem communicating with potential partners. The main thing I think that causes this problem is due to I message in a poetic tone unintentionally. Sometimes I get so stuck in my head that I go from a modest conservative conversation to borderline r/niceguy in terms of compliments or Shakespeare so my friend who is female implies (not the other way like trying to hold them at gun point for affection or anything thank the Maker). Yeah but I find it difficult because small talk bores me and when I speak to them it’s way too long or intense with depth of thought so I’m constantly fumble the ball. I just would like some tips on how to express myself effectively without causing a whole scene of self reflection any insight from either gender would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/99thkamikaze
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2m8oLeY
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages