So... yea. This girl. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

So... yea. This girl.

I suck with women. And I am the type of guy who usually try to rush asking women if they have a boyfriend right away. But something changed. There was this girl I was talking too. Instead of wondering how to ask if she had a boyfriend, I talked with her with genuine interest and asked questions to figure out if she was my would-be girlfriend how we would be compatible or click. So I asked her questions about her school and her education. That was important to me, but I did not tell her that straight away. There was one point where she laughed at something we were discussing. That never happened before with any girl and I was shocked. She even complimented me about something. I too, again was shocked. I didn't throw any compliments at her and it felt like a reverse martial arts move. I stopped talking but left a paper trail to see if she would pick of the conversation. And well. She did and showed interest back.

I didn't say anything to her for the rest of the time because she looked busy. She asked for my name but I intentionally just said, "hmm." Because I want to somehow leave curiousity about myself. Then she wished me a good day. She is really cool and has energy. That was the reason I approached her and I found her cool. I don't know if I will see her again. But I am glad that I just had conversation with her. And if I do see her again, I will be asking her about her dating life. I felt kinda good about this.

submitted by /u/reliablebanana
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2ulK1S3
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages