Is what im doing morally wrong? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Is what im doing morally wrong?

I am recently single and I want to go back to what I was doing before, just going on first dates with a ton of different guys, then blocking/ghosting. I love doing this because you get to know lots of different people, get company, get into the world of another for even a little bit. It's like a bf experience for a day and no responsibilty or have to see them again...it's exciting to me because there is no loss...I rarely let it go past a first date and never let it go past a second or I wouldnt feel comfortable ghosting/wasting anymore of their time...But its not unlike any of the other dates they been on ...we both benefit because we both have fun and even better is that I actually insist to split the bill, so really no loss for the guy. Is what Im doing ok because I dont intend to stop

submitted by /u/akissformyrabbit
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2m589ok
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages