My situation - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

My situation

So I dated a girl in high school into freshman year of college (3 year relationship). I moved away for college from Ohio to Florida while she was a senior and we broke up because we just kind of lost our touch.

I moved back to Ohio because of financial and family issues after a year and now attend a college in Ohio.

She dated one of my best friends after not even a month after breaking up with me. They dated for two years , and recently just broke up about a month and a half ago, and she immediately came back into my life.

My problem is I still care about her a lot and I've tried dating other people and it just hasn't worked. She's not ready to date anyone because she's still getting over her ex, and I've been single for over a year, waiting on the right one to come along. We are very close, basically best friends, I just don't know what to do anymore it's a very confusing situation. Someone help please!

submitted by /u/SoccerJ
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2uhkMAp
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages