Not into him anymore? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Not into him anymore?

Ok so basically the guy I had been seeing (for about 3 months) was seeing another girl... We were never official, but I thought he was signalling that he wanted to make it official soon. After I found out, I stopped talking to him and the other girl told him that she wanted to date and make it official soon. A day after that he messaged me that he really wanted to be with me and he confessed that he was in love with me. Not only was I caught off guard, but I was already not into him as much. He asked if we could give it another shot and we did. We went on a few really good dates and it's been over a month of us dating. I just don't feel the same way about him anymore-I used to like him a lot more and I thought this could be long term. I think the other girl situation reduced my feelings for him. Am I justified in my thoughts? We are dating now, but I think I don't like him the same way anymore (I still like him a bit but it's not the same). I may even like his friend over him... What to do?

submitted by /u/busyunicorn
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2m9mVui
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages