Tired of Tinder - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Tired of Tinder

Hello! I'm a 22 year old guy, and I ended a 3 year relationship about a year ago. Since then I've been enjoying tinder and bumble. I've went on good dates, had some hookups, and also a few casual relationships ( nothing longer then 3 months , always with the mutual agreement to keep things casual). And like I said, this has been a fun change of pace.

The only problem is for the last month, I've been feeling very over it. The tipping point might have been when I was ghosted after 2 great dates with a girl I really enjoyed. Im growing restless with the hookup culture of Tinder. Even if I meet someone I really like, i know they're probably seeing other people and definitely talking to other people on the app. Im guilty of this aswell. This makes any connection seem casual, I feel like I'm looking for something more sincere. I'm in a new city so I don't know a lot of people outside of work and my immediate friend group. I've been relying on dating apps exclusively for meeting girls ever since I broke up with my ex.

I know this makes me sound very millenial, but can anyone reccomend and alternative ? I don't feel comfortable approaching girls at bars, because I'm worried that this will make them uncomfortable, and most people at my work are much older.

Anyways, appreciate that you took the time to read, thanks in advance !

submitted by /u/GetRittichorDieTryin
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2zmwnnG
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages