Ladies, what do you look for in a boyfriend? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Ladies, what do you look for in a boyfriend?

I'm trying to increase my odds with the ladies, so I need to know how I should develope myself

I've heard countless pieces of advice for what a women wants in a man, but I figured I'd ask this sub.

Do looks matter? Is physique important? What about financially? Is being "nice" a turn-off? What about social skills /status Etc

submitted by /u/Fortify5
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2m8p1us
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages