Will it get taken away? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Will it get taken away?

I've been in a relationship with this man for 4 months and I've never clicked this way with someone and we both are doing very well together and we both love spending time with each other I'm just afraid that it's going so well it's going to get ruined I have this anxiety whenever something is going really good it usually gets taken away whether it be family fortune Etc so how do you deal with the anxiety of worrying that something really good is going to get taken away from you I know it sounds stupid but I can't help but feel that way and I don't want it to make me push myself away from him in fear of losing him

submitted by /u/LabradorLady03
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2ulKeoj
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages