Could this mean anything? (19 M) (? F) - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, September 2, 2019

Could this mean anything? (19 M) (? F)

I go into my local record store quite a bit, and there is this girl there who I find to be absolutely beautiful. I am very shy, but over time I have found out that this girl and I have very similar musical tastes. As i said, i am very shy and I didn't ask this girl for her name, Katherine. This last Friday was the first time that I had seen her working there for the first time in ages, and we were talking again as I was checking out. Once again, we talked about an album that I had bought, and I recommended some music to her that was by the same artist. She then said,"My name is Katherine, by the way, if you were wondering." She had also remembered my name after it having been months since the last time I saw her. I am thinking of asking her out for coffee, if I see her in there again, but i don't want to be presumptuous and think that there is something there when there isn't. Any advice would be helpful, thank you.

submitted by /u/JacoBeets
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2MRUEHS
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages