How to attract her and not chase?? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, September 2, 2019

How to attract her and not chase??

[M21] in college and I met this girl on a dating app. She was the first one to actually say “youre cute” (yes big deal for me lol, don’t hear it often from girls) and then I told her I’d like to take her out sometime. Got her snap, I don’t ask for number right away so I can snap instead of texting small talk.

So we talked there for a bit, same night she drunk texted that she’s lonely or something (but still at a party lmao) but didn’t say yes when I asked if she wants to meetup. Next day in the morning not much because she was at an event. Again she was at a party at night and wasn’t really giving positive vibes so I left her on read and ghosted for a few days.

It’s been like 2 days and I wanna talk to her again. Any tips?

submitted by /u/trtblastcruise
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2zVEWDr
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages