Need advice on what my next move should be - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, September 2, 2019

Need advice on what my next move should be

A few weeks ago I asked a girl who had been giving me very clear signs that she likes me if she wanted to grab a drink sometime and she said yes. We have since been talking and this has been going pretty well. Anyway this week I asked her specifically if she wanted to go grab a drink this week and she said she was busy (tbf she is working full time and in her final year of university).

Anyway my gut feeling tells me she likes me but I'm not getting my hopes up or anything. Should I ask her again in a few weeks, wait for her to say she's not as busy anymore or just move on. I would really appreciate it if she just told me she's not interested rather than not being upfront.

submitted by /u/Easypointsblad
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2PB270o
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages