Always attract the ones I don’t want...plus I had this crush on a girl but now that I can finally do stuff with her I don’t want to. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, September 2, 2019

Always attract the ones I don’t want...plus I had this crush on a girl but now that I can finally do stuff with her I don’t want to.

Any advice?? Like I used to like her and though she was so attractive but now it’s just whatever. It kinda happen after she told me she smokes which I don’t really like.

Also about the first thing. I dont hey any replies from the girls I match with online

submitted by /u/TMal33
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2zJ7UGf
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages