Another first date post - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, October 6, 2019

Another first date post

So, I know what you’re all thinking “not another first date advise post”. So, I apologize in advanced. I just need some help from you wonderful people. Anyways, I have (hopefully) a first date coming up with a girl I met on hinge. However, It’s been a while since I’ve been in the dating scene. The last two girlfriends I’ve had were already friends so the awkward first date phase was skipped.

I asked this girl out for drinks, she said yes, and now I’m starting to realize how shit I am at first dates. I think it stems from me being really bad at picking up/reading signs. I’m just really trying not to screw this up cuz I’m really into this girl and it’s cuffing season ya know? Anyways, if you beautiful people have any tips for me I would greatly appreciate them!!

submitted by /u/shankmobile
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/35cDHxX
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages