I think I made some asshole moves with my date, need some perspective - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, October 6, 2019

I think I made some asshole moves with my date, need some perspective

I went on a date with a great guy last night, got ghosted today, and in retrospect I can see why.

I feel like such an asshole. Dinner was at a somewhat expensive restaurant, picked at random. I had said I was hungry right before and then I hardly hate the food that was in front of me. When he put the rest of it in a to-go box, I left to use the restroom. By the time I got back, he had paid.

He also paid for our ride, and the drinks at the next bar we went to. We had really great conversation the whole night, sense of humor matched each other. I stayed over at his place, didn't have sex with him. Even in the morning, conversation was a lot of fun, he was casually talking about seeing me in the future. Well by the time he dropped me off, he kissed me goodbye and thanked me for going out with him. Being thanked for a date makes me uncomfortable, idk why, but I told him I had fun. He had mentioned cooking me dinner, and he told me to text him later. I did, he ghosted.

Looking back on it, not thanking him for dinner & leaving for the restroom when the check came around does make me seem like an asshole. I didn't do it on purpose, but I would ghost me too. It just makes me sad, we got along very well I thought.

Also, I had texted twice and then took the hint that I was ghosted. Would it be desperate to send a 3rd text saying I realize I was an asshole and I owe him dinner or something? I need some perspective..

submitted by /u/luvestruck
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2IIjOW3
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages