Asked me to ask him? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, October 6, 2019

Asked me to ask him?

Gonna keep this short and sweet:

We (24F and 23M) friends for a year. Very close friends. We do a lot together, have met each other's important people, go on trips, etc. We have also been with each other through a lot of good and bad. There have been moments here and there that make me (24F) wonder but he (23M) seems very "friends" 95% of the time and I'm okay with that.

People have been asking us if we're dating for a while now. It's not new. Only recently did we start discussing it. 23M always brings it up every time, not me. We agree that it's not a problem; that people talking about us is something we have to live with b/c of our close bond.

So the other day he tells me how a friend of his asked about us. We both weren't sure why this person had any suspicions (longer story). Then we start talking and laughing about times people have asked us. During this conversation, he says, "you can date me if you want".

I didn't know what to do so I just kept taking with my existing train of thought. I'm not sure if he was serious. He knows I heard him b/c I paused and looked at him.

submitted by /u/TrashThisAccountplzz
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/30NDQEt
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages