the guy I love doesn't love me, the guy that likes me I don't like back - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, October 6, 2019

the guy I love doesn't love me, the guy that likes me I don't like back

So I'm a female college student and I posted on here a bit ago about a situation I found myself in. Basically, I'm absolutely in love with one of my close guy friends. I crave his touch and every hug gives me that warm fuzzy feeling. I can trust him with anything. I thought he liked me back based on the fact that literally everyone told me he did and how he treated me. I didn't want to say anything because we're such good friends. But then we had a few drunken, late night talks and he essentially said that while he found me attractive, he isn't trying to date me (I never told him I like him, I got him to say that through a series of other questions lol. But I feel like he should have figured it out because I wasn't super subtle). So I was a little sad, but surprisingly okay with it because we were closer than ever and I really appreciate him as a person.

Right after all this happened, he had a crush on this girl we both know. So I literally helped him through every step of talking to her and asking her out. Literally every step. Painful, but I want him to be happy. Since this, he's been very late to or ditched our plans multiple times to hang out with her. We're in a club together and we always used to hang out after with other people, but now he hangs out with her instead. So I feel hurt, honestly. I feel like he doesn't appreciate me. I texted him the other day because of something personal he said just to let him know I'm there and then we got to talking and I said something pretty personal to try to help him (I don't like to be vulnerable) and he just didn't respond. I know he could have been busy, but it really feels like in the past few weeks since all this happened he doesn't care about anything but her and I just feel really sad about it. And I'm happy for him but I'm also kind of mad at him, but he's too oblivious to know.

And then I'm dating this other dude. We've hooked up and been on a few dates. He likes me a lot. I have fun with him, but I feel literally nothing. He kissed my forehead the other day while we were cuddling in bed, which usually is my favorite thing and I get butterflies, but I felt nothing. I know I need to end it, but I just want something, ya know? I want to be loved so much and I just feel so alone right now.

submitted by /u/indeedadilemma
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/359EqzS
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages