Gave her a card with my number and told me to message me - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, October 20, 2019

Gave her a card with my number and told me to message me

Hey guys, so, last night I was celebrating my birthday (Male, 29), and I noticed a cute girl at the bar. She was drinking with a girl friend.

After getting some courage, went straight to her, gave her my business card and said "So, I think you're pretty, here's my card with my number, message me if you'd like", smiled and went back to my group of friends.

I thought it was a nice thing to do, still no message received, but anyway, I'd like to ask the women here if it was a nice approach! What do you think?

submitted by /u/RafaPlatonitus
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/33O3SJS
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages