Guys, if a gal asked you "Hey, wanna do something after work on (day), like get a beer or (do an activity)" would you understand it to be a date? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, October 20, 2019

Guys, if a gal asked you "Hey, wanna do something after work on (day), like get a beer or (do an activity)" would you understand it to be a date?

I've had bad luck asking guys out before. I don't know if it's because my intentions aren't clear, or some other reason. I (28F) also don't want there to be any pressure on this guy (34M), since we work in the same building and I don't want any awkwardness to develop.

submitted by /u/kea1981
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2J7tUj4
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages