Girl (24f) I am (was?) dating reacted badly when I (25m) accidentally got a boner when we were cuddling. How do I move forward with this? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Girl (24f) I am (was?) dating reacted badly when I (25m) accidentally got a boner when we were cuddling. How do I move forward with this?

Title pretty much says it all. Have been seeing each other for about 2 months. I've never really dated or had a girlfriend before, never done anything remotely sexual with a girl. I will admit I have been very slow in terms of making moves, and all we have done so far is hugs and brief kisses.

Last night she came to my place and we had dinner and watched a movie. I had the air con turned on and she said she was getting cold. I offered to turn it off, but she asked if we could try cuddling in bed to warm up instead. Obviously, I was keen.

We hoped into bed and she asked if I would spoon her. She explicitly mentioned that she just wanted to cuddle. Well we started spooning and it felt great, but almost immediately I started getting hard. I pretended to get comfy and shuffled my hips a little away from her, but she would just react by snuggling in closer. I kept shuffling away and she kept moving forward. There wasn't really anything I could do, and eventually she noticed it poking her.

She immediately jumps out of the bed and screams at me. She said that she told me that she only wanted to cuddle but I obviously only cared about one thing. I tried to tell her that I wasn't trying to hint at sex and I said I was trying to keep it away from her and it was an accident. She said I shouldn't lie because I am shit at it, and that she was not ready for sex yet and she made it clear but I didn't respect her boundaries. Communication pretty much just broke down at that point because she started bawling, and ended up going home in an uber.

I texted her today to apologize and that I didn't mean anything by it. She just responded that she is disappointed because she thought I was different than most guys and was willing to wait until she was ready. She isn't responding now since she went to work.

Where do I go from here? How to I recover from this situation and make things better? I honestly swear I had no I'll intentions or wasn't trying to pressure her into sex, just an accidental unwanted boner. I have been crying on and off and I honestly just want to make this right and move past this. Help!

submitted by /u/AimlessOrange
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2PdKuBP
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages