Me and this girl met while gaming and have been teasing and joking around for a little bit. Not sure if what she said today was a positive thing or not. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Me and this girl met while gaming and have been teasing and joking around for a little bit. Not sure if what she said today was a positive thing or not.

So I joined this online group for a video game a few weeks ago and have been using it quite a lot. While on there I've met a girl that seems pretty enthusiastic about playing with me. She made a post about adding people to play with her, and a few guys did, but she messages me pretty often to play, and whenever she is online she only plays with me and nobody else.

I find her very cute (though I feel pretty intimidated by her too), and we joke and tease each other a lot. If she hits me in the game or one of us makes a mistake we'll pretty much rip into the other about it.

Today we were playing again and we did a map I'm really bad at. I told her that I'd fail in a super specific way that I have done in the past and that's exactly what happened, and she found it hilarious.

A few games later the map was in rotation again and had the most votes so I was going like "NO NOT AGAIN PLEASE I BEG". She starting laughing again and then said "you are so cuteeeeee". It kind of took me by surprise. I got quite flustered when she said it and just said I was scared of the map.

Do you think what she said was a good thing though? I'm not sure if she called me cute in a "you're so dumb" and friend kind of way because of the way she said cute, or if it was her way of saying she does find me cute in general. We do live pretty near each other, so it'd be realistic to meet up if things did develop at all, but I don't know. I don't really have much experience with girls, so I'm not sure when a girl is interested or not. What do you guys think? Thanks.

submitted by /u/jnwg12215
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2Pg1iIq
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages