Girls cancelling all the time - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, October 5, 2019

Girls cancelling all the time

I dont know why but recently every girl I talk to I get them to like me and everything. I talk with them to set up a date and they agree to go on a date. But everytime after that on the day of the date they find a reason not to. I'm running now a good streak of times get canceled on the day of the date and it's been with multiple girls. I just dont know why this keeps happening to me.

submitted by /u/Altman8521
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2AImPBc
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages