Social media and dating - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, October 5, 2019

Social media and dating

So this post is probably going to sound absolutely silly to some people, but I was just curious to know how other people deal with this, if they do.

I’ve recently started dating a guy I was friends with since high school (8+ years of being best friends). Everything is great, but anytime we go out or do something fun, he doesn’t like to have his photo taken, and if it is, he doesn’t want me to post it anywhere.

Example, we went to a concert and was a group picture and then a single one of just me and him and he asked for me not to post it. He’s a police officer and he said that’s partially why he likes to remain private, but he says he just doesn’t like people know his business in general.

His ex before me he only put one post up there with her and they lived together and dated 2+ years. She had some of him on his page tho. But obviously I haven’t argued about it and I’ve been respectful, but it makes me feel like I’m having a relationship in secret.

But we’re in our early twenties and social media is just so intense these days, and it’s more about the fact I want to be SEEN with him and show him off (in an endearing way not for attention).

What do you think? Let it go—social media and pictures are stupid? What would you do?

submitted by /u/wilmygirl22
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2OniBH6
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages