How do you deal with the uncertainty? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, October 26, 2019

How do you deal with the uncertainty?

For context, I’m 23 and female and have had one relationship in my life. It lasted three months and I broke it off because I had some mental health issues that were made worse by my grandpa dying. So, for the past year or two, I’ve been dating, through tinder and bumble. I haven’t had much luck, there’s never been much mutual interest. This past week, I met a guy and we went on two dates already. We are supposed to hang out Wednesday. He has also asked me to go with him to a movie we both want to see at the end of November. Bumble has a feature that when you don’t use it for a while, it will notify your matches that they have become active again. I was notified today that he was active again. I really like this guy, and I understand that we have known each other for a very little time, but we had ridiculous chemistry. I just want to know essentially, how do I deal with knowing he is still active on the app while telling me he still wants to continue to see me? I just have never had something work out and scared that I could screw this up potentially.

submitted by /u/thyde56
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3488jPA
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages