17M - I think I'm average in looks, and don't believe it's my appearance holding me back, more my lack of dating experience/social skills. What can I do to put myself out there? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, October 26, 2019

17M - I think I'm average in looks, and don't believe it's my appearance holding me back, more my lack of dating experience/social skills. What can I do to put myself out there?

Not quite sure what to add here. I work out, I am steadily getting a good amount of muscle, though Im only at an 820lb total for powerlifting standards. I just feel kind of jealous of people in relationships, Id like to start dating and try to form a relationship of my own. Ive only tried asking people out and subsequently get turned down about 4 times now, though I have focused on fitness more in the last few months due to being discouraged with dating. I have 3 quarters of HS left, and Ive never been in a relationship. How do I put myself out there?

submitted by /u/Wholesome_Douchebag
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/32UfDOM
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages