Is this a repeat of the last time? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, October 26, 2019

Is this a repeat of the last time?

A couple days ago I had a meetup with a girl that I had known from high school. I was into her and things fell flat and fizzled out a couple years ago with the usual friend zoning. We had a good, and the conversations went on with her briefly mentioning about her sexual escapades and her ex. She was the one who initiated contact late last year and sent rather cryptic messages posing if I was single. I'm not sure if this is yet another round of the same thing, leading to the usual outcome. I just dont want to waste time and become even more jaded. I havent been successful at all in the dating scene. Thanks!

submitted by /u/Lifesatrip2000
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/361JOWa
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages