I did something stupid - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, October 3, 2019

I did something stupid

So I (20 year old male) just got home from partying with 2 girls that are in my dorm. After going home I told one of them (19 year old girl) that I kind of wanted to kiss her all night but wanted to take it slow and maybe go on a date. She told me she was seeing someone else right now and wanted to stay loyal to that person.

For the next year I will probably have to see her every day. We live with 9 people and share bathroom, kitchen and shower. How do I best handle this sitiuation? Do I adress it tomorrow or just ignore that it happened?

submitted by /u/flurtstoney
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/33732HT
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages