I have a hard time going from friends to more than friends - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, October 7, 2019

I have a hard time going from friends to more than friends

When I’m single and flirting with girls that are my friends, I’m charming and confident. But as soon as a girl that I’m romantically interested in starts to have feelings for me, I feel like I have to change my personality and am no longer the charming confident guy I was before. I run out of things to say and try too hard. How do I fix this?

submitted by /u/JordanJ2236
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2OtpTZP
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages