I want to be his girlfriend not his mom - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, October 7, 2019

I want to be his girlfriend not his mom

I constantly find myself mothering my boyfriend. I am 22, he is 25. We have been dating for almost a year now and he lacks basic maturity: leaves dishes in the sink for days, borrows money from his dad, leaves his room a mess, leaves food out overnight on the stove, uses money on things that arent needed and never saves. He doesnt own his own vehicle, works part time at gamestop as of 1 month (before he was unemployed because of schooling). He is very loving and kind towards me which is new for me. But in starting to feel like I'm making a mistake and this may hold me back. Should I continue trying to work on this relationship? I love him. He is my first serious relationship and I feel like I need to try harder to make things work before I just up and quit..

submitted by /u/sunflower11297
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2omLJnj
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages