I suck at texting pls help - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

I suck at texting pls help

Sorry If I post too much lol But most of the time I text her it’s all about me for some reason and I can’t think of any way to make it about her. The only ways I get to know what’s happening to her is simply asking “How’s your day?” but that seems to nice or casual for me to ask that everyday. I just need help for her to talk about her day more and her experiences in text rather than me talk about myself all the time.

submitted by /u/dtom2701
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2W95Fq8
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages