Is he a fuckboy? How should I take this? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, October 7, 2019

Is he a fuckboy? How should I take this?

A guy I have been talking to for 5 days has offered me to come over to his place. We haven't been on a date yet and hes very spacy in his texting. Of course, I know not to go over to his place. But, do you think I should still give him a chance after he blatantly just assumed it was ok to ask me this (assuming i was that kind of girl)? Or am I reading into it too much and should just overlook this with humor and not see it as a red flag?

submitted by /u/saikinbg
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2Oq1q7T
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages