What are good ways to start talking to a girl I find cute? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, October 7, 2019

What are good ways to start talking to a girl I find cute?

Kind of a dating noob here. I (M21) have a small crush on a girl (F19) in my college class and I'd like to ask her out but I have not had a real conversation with her yet. I'd like to get a feeling of how she is to talk to. What would be a good way to start a conversation after class for example?

submitted by /u/BaldurXD
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2OstW8T
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages