When to have the, ‘where is this going talk ‘ - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, October 7, 2019

When to have the, ‘where is this going talk ‘

I’m a female (31) and have been seeing a male (32) for 2 months now. We have been on 8 dates. I don’t wanna rush a what are we talk but same time, I don’t wanna waste my time. Any advice on if i should ask ? Or what I should say. I haven’t been exclusive myself because I wasn’t too for sure about him. But i just wanna focus on him. I’m okay with being exclusive with just him. But unsure on his thoughts. Should i ask to be exclusive or where is this going ect ? Should I wait for him to ask. I’m at a loss 😂

submitted by /u/askingfornotafriend8
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/30T23cD
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages